Cartier Tank Americaine Ref: 1735-1, Featuring A 45mm X 26.5mm Rectangular 18ct Yellow Gold Case & Bezel, Silvered Guilloche Dial With Black Roman Numeral Hour Markers & Sword-Shaped Blued Steel Hands. Black Inner Minute Track With Five Minute Markers. Crown Set With Iconic Sapphire, Manual-Wind Movement. Sapphire Crystal And Red Hirsch Leather Strap With NON-BRANDED Buckle.
An Iconic Cartier Tank Designed By Louis Cartier And Was Inspired By The New Renault Tanks Which Cartier Saw In Use On The Western Front. A True Collector’s Watch. The Watch Comes As A Full Set – Original Box, Papers And The Luxury Hut’s Certificate Of Authenticity.
8.5/10 – Good Condition.
- Item Condition*: 8.5/10 – Good Condition
- Movement: Manual-Wind
- Case: 18ct Yellow Gold
- Case Diameter: 45mm X 26.5mm Approx
- Bezel: 18ct Yellow Gold
- Dial: Silvered Guiloche Dial
- Bracelet: Red Hirsch Leather Strap
- Water Resistance: To Manufacturers Specifications
- Gender: Unisex
- Age: Unknown
- Box: Yes, Original Cartier Box
- Papers: Yes, Original Papers And The Luxury Hut’s Certificate Of Authenticity
- Model No: 1735-1
- Ref No: 33617
This Pre- Owned Cartier watch has been thoroughly inspected in-house. All previously used watches are checked by our master watchmakers; this ensures they are serviced and polished when necessary, with the utmost care and attention to detail. All our watches come with The Luxury Hut Certificate Of Authenticity. This item is covered by the 12 Months Comprehensive Guarantee.