The Rolex Datejust II Bi-Metal Automatic Watch Ref: 116333, Features A 41mm Stainless Steel & 18ct Yellow Gold Case, 18ct Yellow Gold Fluted Bezel, Slate Grey Wimbledon Dial With Green Roman Numeral Hour Markers, Luminous Index Hour Marker At 9 O’clock & Luminous Hands, Inner Reflector Ring, A Date Window At 3 o’clock Side, Scratch-Resistant Sapphire Crystal, Screw-Down Crown And Stainless Steel & 18ct Yellow Gold Oyster Bracelet Of 7.5 Inches. The Watch Was Purchased From Aurum Goldsmiths In August 2015.
This Iconic Rolex Datejust II Bi-Metal Watch Represents The Partnership Between Rolex And Wimbledon – The Most Prestigious Tennis Tournament In The World. The Use Of The Colour Green On This Datejust II Is A Nod To Wimbledon.
The Rolex Datejust II Is One Of The Most Desirable Rolex Models, Also Known For Its Distinct Sporty Yet Ultra-Luxurious Appeal – It Would be A Great Addition To Any Collection – In Excellent Condition. The Watch Comes As A Full Set – With An Original Rolex Box, Papers, Tags, Leaflets & The Luxury Hut’s Certificate Of Authenticity.
** Excellent Condition.
- Item Condition*: Excellent Condition
- Movement: Automatic
- Case: Stainless Steel & 18ct Yellow Gold
- Case Diameter: 41mm
- Dial: Slate Grey ‘Wimbledon’ Dial
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel & 18ct Yellow Gold Oyster
- Bracelet Length: 7.5 Inches (Approx)
- Water Resistance: To Manufacturers Specifications
- Gender: Gents
- Age: August 2015 – Purchased From Aurum Goldsmiths
- Box: Yes – Comes With An Original Rolex Box
- Papers: Yes – Comes With Original Papers, Tags, Leaflets & The Luxury Hut’s Certificate Of Authenticity
- Model No: 116333
- Ref No: 37325
This Pre- Owned Rolex Watch has been fully inspected in-house. All previously used watches are checked by our master watchmakers; this ensures they are serviced and polished when necessary, with the utmost care and attention to detail. All our watches come with The Luxury Hut Certificate Of Authenticity; this item is covered by the 12 Months Comprehensive Guarantee.