This is a beautiful example of solid 18ct rose gold IWC International Watch Co from the 1960’s Featuring A Mechanical Wind Movement, Solid 18ct Gold Case, Excellent Cream Dial, Nice Patina With Gold Batons And Arabic Numerals Solid Flared Lugs, Plexi Crystal. Fitted To A Stitched Brown Leather Strap. In Very Rare Near Mint Condition. Comes With The Luxury Hut Box And Certificate Of Authenticity.
9.5/10 – Excellent Condition.
- Item Condition*: 9.5/10 – Excellent Condition
- Movement: Manual Mechanical Wind
- Case: 18ct Rose Gold
- Case Diameter: 36mm
- Dial: Original IWC
- Bracelet: Genuine Stitched Leather
- Water Resistance: Not Water Resistant
- Gender: Gents
- Age: 1960s
- Box & Papers: The Luxury Hut Box & Certificate Of Authenticity
- Ref No: 19093
This Pre-Owned IWC Watch has been fully inspected in-house and checked by our master watchmakers. This ensures they are serviced and polished when necessary, with the utmost care and attention to detail. All watches come with The Luxury Hut Certificate Of Authenticity and covered by 12 Months Comprehensive Guarantee.