Patek Philippe Complications Moonphase Watch Ref: 5055G-001, Features A 37mm White Gold Case, White Gold Sloped Bezel, Black Dial With Arabic Numeral Hour Markers, Luminous Hands, An Outer Railway-Style Minute Chapter Ring, Moonphase & Power Reserve Indicator, A Subsidiary Small Seconds Dial Between 4 & 5 o’clock, Sapphire Crystal, And A Black Alligator Strap. The Watch Has Been Serviced By Patek Philippe 08/2017 With A Cost Of £1275.
Patek Philippe Is One Of The Highly Valued Watchmakers In The World. This Classic Looking & Durable Timepiece Would Be A Great Addition To Your Collection, In Excellent Condition. The Watch Comes As A Full Set – Box, Papers, Receipt, Leaflets, Service Invoice And Valuation Certificate.
9.5/10 – Excellent Condition.
- Item Condition*: 9.5/10 – Excellent Condition
- Movement: Automatic
- Case: White Gold
- Bezel: White Gold Sloped Bezel
- Case Diameter: 37mm
- Dial: Black Arabic Dial
- Bracelet: Black Alligator Strap
- Water Resistance: To Manufacturers Specifications
- Gender: Gents
- Age: 2002(Mappin & Webb), Patek Philippe Serviced 08/2017
- Box & Papers: Full Set – Box, Papers, Receipt, Leaflets, Service Invoice And Valuation Certificate
- Model No: 5055G-001
- Ref No: 28958
This Pre- Owned Patek Philippe watch has been fully inspected in-house. All previously used watches are checked by our master watchmakers; this ensures they are serviced and polished when necessary, with the utmost care and attention to detail. All our watches come with The Luxury Hut insurance valuation. This item is covered by the 12 Months Comprehensive Guarantee.