Patek Philippe Ellipse 3748/1 Is Now 52 Years Old, Being Introduced In 1968 And Still Being Produced. This Model, Features An 18ct Yellow Gold Case, Blue Dial With Yellow Gold Raised Hour Indices, Narrow Gold Hands, Sapphire Crystal Manual Winding Movement, Fitted With An Integral Weave Mesh Design Gold Bracelet. The Absolute Pinnacle Of Watch Making. Complete With a Patek Philippe Watch Travel Box & Valuation Certificate. A Classic Timepiece
9.5/10 -Excellent Condition. This Item Is 100% Authentic
- Item Condition*: 9.5 – Excellent Condition
- Movement: Manual Wind
- Case: 18ct Yellow Gold
- Case Diameter: 27 x 32 mm
- Dial: Original Blue Dial
- Bracelet: 18ct Yellow Gold
- Strap Length: Adjustable Up To 7.7 Inches approx
- Water Resistance: To Manufacturers Specifications
- Gender: Gents
- Age: 1970s
- Box & Papers: Patek Philippe Watch Travel Box & Valuation Certificate.
- Model No: 3748/1
- Ref No: 25698
This Pre- Owned Patek Philippe watch has been fully inspected in-house. All previously used watches are checked by our master watchmakers; this ensures they are serviced and polished when necessary, with the utmost care and attention to detail. All our watches come with The Luxury Hut insurance valuation; this item is covered by the 12 Months Comprehensive Guarantee.