Rolex Oysterdate Precision Featuring A Stainless-Steel Case, Rare Original Rolex Lines Frosted Dial And Hands, Silver Hour-Markers, Smooth Bezel, Date At 3 O’Clock, And Plexiglass. Fitted To Stainless Steel Oyster Bracelet. Comes With Non-branded Box, Rolex Service Pouch, Purchase Receipt From George Attenborough & Son And Insurance Valuation
A True Collector’s Watch
9.8/10 – Excellent/Mint Condition. This Item Is 100% Authentic.
- Item Condition: 9.8 – Excellent/Mint Condition
- Movement: Automatic Manual wind
- Movement/Caliber: 1225
- Case material: Steel
- Case Diameter: 34MM
- Dial: RARE Original Rolex Lines Frosted Dial And Hands
- Dial numerals: No numerals
- Glass: Plexiglass
- Bracelet: Original Stainless-Steel Oyster Bracelet
- Bracelet colour: Steel
- Bracelet thickness: 2.5 mm
- Clasp: Fold Clasp
- Strap Length: 7.5 inches approx.
- Water Resistance: To Manufacturers Specifications
- Gender: Gents/ Unisex
- Year: 1968 – Sold in 1974
- Box & Papers: Rolex Service Pouch, Non-branded Box & Purchase Receipt From George Attenborough & Son
- Model No: 6694
- Ref No: 23922
This Pre- Owned Rolex watch has been fully inspected in-house. All previously used watches are checked by our master watchmakers; this ensures they are serviced and polished when necessary, with the utmost care and attention to detail. All our watches come with The Luxury Hut insurance valuation. This item is covered by the 12 Months Comprehensive Guarantee.