Vintage Rolex Daytona Floating Big Red Serial Number 6.4 Millions Circa 1979 Ref: 6263, Features A Rare ‘FLOATING BIG RED’ Dial With Tritium Plots, Luminous Hands, Baton Hour Markers, A 37mm Stainless Steel Case, Black Tachymeter Bezel, Three Black Sub-Dials, Plexiglass And Stainless Steel Oyster Bracelet. ROLEX’S BEST SELLER TIMEPIECE, In RARE Excellent Condition.
A SUPER RARE & COLLECTIBLE Vintage Rolex Chronograph Would Be An Excellent Addition To Your Collection. This Iconic Vintage Watch Is All Original And Comes With The Original Box, Original Invoice, Original Tag And Booklet. The watch sold 24/12/1987 And Valuation Certificate.
9.5/10 – Excellent Condition.
- Item Condition*: 9.5/10 – Excellent Condition
- Movement: Manual Hand Winding
- Case: Stainless Steel
- Bezel: Tachymeter Bezel
- Case Diameter: 37mm
- Dial: Rare ‘FLOATING BIG RED’ Dial
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel Oyster
- Water Resistance: To Manufacturers Specifications
- Gender: Gents
- Age: Circa 1979, Sold In 24/12/1987
- Box & Papers: Original Box, Original Invoice, Original Tag, Booklet And Valuation Certificate.
- Model No: 6263
- Ref No: 28439
This Pre- Owned Rolex watch has been fully inspected in-house. All previously used watches are checked by our master watchmakers; this ensures they are serviced and polished when necessary, with the utmost care and attention to detail. All our watches come with The Luxury Hut insurance valuation. This item is covered by the 12 Months Comprehensive Guarantee.